TECNO VACUUM: PVD systems
Vacuum technology solutions
TECNO VACUUM is an Italian Company that researches and develops high vacuum solutions for metallic coatings of objects. The Company, which has a consolidated experience world-wide, designs and manufactures PVD systems since 1990 for several markets:
- automotive (headlamps, rear lamps, interior and exterior parts)
- fashion (shoes, leather and textiles)
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) treatments allow to coat a wide range of substrates with a very wide range of materials, giving them a brilliant effect and a higher resistance, for decorative and technical purposes.
”The company’s mission is to meet market demand by manufacturing equipment that is technically advanced and adaptable to the individual needs of each customer.
Mecastep Oy is the official representative of TECNO VACUUM in Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Among the technologies used on TECNO VACUUM equipment:
- PVD: Metallization by Al Thermal Evaporation and Sputtering
- Plasma PECVD (Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition): injection of HMDSO during the process to make the metallized surfaces resistant to corrosion over time
- Cryogenic traps (Defrost during the production, exclusive system)
- DPS system (Diffusion Pump Speed, exclusive system)
- Energy saving systems
- Automatic doors opening /closing system
- ROBOT system for automatic satellites loading/unloading which allows to use the machine use without personnel
Our strengths are:
- Innovative technologies
- Product quality
- Prompt technical assistance online and on site
- Flexibility and customization
- Respect for the environment
Read more about TECNO VACUUM products: http://www.tecnovacuum.it/